Business and Economy, buy homes, Buyer, buying a home, Buying My First Home, Calif, California, california real estate, Freddie Mac, Home Buying, Housing Affordability Index, Los Angeles, Los Angeles Real Estate, Marin, Mortgage loan, Real estate pricing, realtor goddess, realty goddess, sell homes, Selling My Home, United States
The market has changed! What does this mean to you as a buyer or a seller? Ask me! Laura.A.Key@gmail.com or 310.866.8422
- Calif. median home price: January 2013: $337,040 (Source: C.A.R.)
- Calif. highest median home price by region/county January 2013: Marin, $799,110 (Source: C.A.R.)
- Calif. lowest median home price by region/county January 2013: Madera, $98,330 (Source: C.A.R.)
- Calif. Pending Home Sales Index: December 2012: 82.3 , down 20.5 percent from November’s 103.5.
- Calif. Traditional Housing Affordability Index: Fourth quarter 2012: 48 percent (Source: C.A.R.)
- Mortgage rates: Week ending 3/7/2013 30-yr. fixed: 3.52% fees/points: 0.7% 15-yr. fixed: 2.76% fees/points: 0.7% 1-yr. adjustable: 2.63% Fees/points: 0.3% (Source: Freddie Mac)